The following items are needed to enroll a student at Liberty High School.
- Completed Registration Packet
- Proof of residence
- All students must provide proof of residence in the Liberty High School boundary. Acceptable proof of residence would be:
Electric/Gas Bill Water Bill Telephone Bill (not cell phone)
* Proof of residence must be in the parent/guardian's name and must be a current bill within the last 30 days.
* Rental and lease agreements are not accepted.
-Students must provide proof of current immunizations. If student is enrolling from out of country must provide proof that the student is free of active Tuberculosis.
- Birth Certificate
- If your student is coming from a Continuation School, Community School or Juvenile Detention Facility, the parent/legal guardian and the student must meet with the Dean of Students before the student can be registered.
- Please call our Dean's office to set up an appointment (661) 587-0925 ext. 65107
- Please indicate if your student has been enrolled elsewhere in any Special Education Programs.
- If enrolling/transferring during the school year must provide withdrawal form from previous school.
If a student needs to be withdrawn from Liberty High School the Enrolling Parent/Guardian must come to the Registrar’s office in order to start the process. If transferring to another school within the Kern High School District the Parent/Guardian must submit new proof of residence to the registrar in order to begin the drop process.
The forms may be obtained at the registrars office at the School Site.