Liberty High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Registration Process


The following items are needed to enroll a student at Liberty High School.

  • Completed Registration Packet
  • 2x Proof of residence  
- All students must provide proof of residence in the Liberty High School boundary.  Acceptable proof of residence would be:
Electric/Gas Bill                     Water Bill                     Telephone Bill (not cell phone)
Cable Bill                                
* Proof of residence must be in the parent/guardian's name and must be current bills within the last 30 days. 
* Rental and lease agreements are not accepted
  • Immunization Record
-Students must provide proof of current immunizations.  If student is enrolling from out of country must provide proof that the student is free of active Tuberculosis. 
  • Birth Certificate
  • If your student is coming from a Continuation School, Community School or Juvenile Detention Facility, the parent/legal guardian and the student must meet with the Dean of Students before the student can be registered.  
- Please call our Dean's office to set up an appointment (661) 587-0925 ext. 65107
  • Please indicate if your student has been enrolled elsewhere in any Special Education Programs. 
  • If enrolling/transferring during the school year must provide withdrawal form from previous school. 

Withdrawal Process


If a student needs to be withdrawn from Liberty High School the Enrolling Parent/Guardian must come to the Registrar’s office in order to start the process.  If transferring to another school within the Kern High School District the Parent/Guardian must submit new proof of residence to the registrar in order to begin the drop process. 



Registration Forms

The forms may be obtained at the registrars office at the School Site. 

Address Changes
-Updated utility bill w/ form required for address change. If you have moved out of our School's Boundary an IDT form has to also be submitted for the change.You can obtain that form at the registrars office.
Please remember to always update your students information with the Registrar if there any changes with address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc. It is the Parents responsibility to keep our information up to date. 
Transcript Requests
- All transcript requests require 48 hour notice and all debt must be paid before the transcript can be released. Liberty's School Site only processes requests for physical copies of the transcript and has to be picked up in person or if being mailed you will need to also provide a pre-addressed envelope with a stamp.  If the Student is now an adult the transcript can only picked up by the person on the transcript. If you are not able to come in person then transcripts may also be processed and requested online through All parchment request go through our district office and are processed daily. 
-The forms below are required if a student is applying for concurrent enrollment at Bakersfield College.  Both forms must be filled out and signed by the AP of Instruction.  Once completed the BC form will need to be turned in directly to the BC Admissions & Records Office w/ the student's photo ID.  Additionally, those requesting online concurrent enrollment will need approval from the KHSD Office of Instruction.  
For the 2019-2020 school year there will be changes to the California School Immunization Requirement. The changes are listed in the PDF file below. 
P: (661) 587-0925 ext. 65117
F: (661) 587-1299
Additional Links
Important Upcoming Dates
19-20 School Year
Freshman Registration
April 01, 2019
April 02, 2019
4pm-7pm in the Cafeteria