Returning Seniors - April 12th
We welcome the Class of 2021 back to campus on Monday, April 12th. We highly encourage students to bring a device with them to complete daily work while on campus. The device can be school issued or personal. Please beware of the of the following details for students choosing to return:
- All students will be screened with a temperature check prior to entering campus.
- All students will be required to wear a mask and properly social distance while on campus.
- Entry points for campus will be:
- Bus loading zone
- The main entrance gate
- The gate near the gym
- The gate in the back parking lot between the 900 and 1000 buildings.
- Students arriving after 8:15 a.m. will need to enter through the main entrance gate near the Administration Building and check-in at the Attendance Office outdoor windows.
- We will remain on the block schedule with the alternating Red/Blue Schedules. Students will attend their scheduled classes.
- Students with an Office Aide period will report to the cafeteria if they will remain on campus for the 90 minute block. More information will be provided during your Office Aide period.
- Students will need permission prior to leaving campus before the end of the school day at 1:00 p.m. Students will need to see the Attendance Office to obtain an off-campus slip with approval from their parent/guardian.
- For students with an excused period, they will need to show their schedule on their StudentVue account if leaving campus before the end of the school day. Students will exit through the main gate by the Administration Building.
- Lunches will be a grab-and-go sack lunch available for pick-up outside the cafeteria on the interior of campus at 1:00 p.m.
- Transportation updates are provided through the following link: https://www.kernhigh.org/apps/pages/bus-schedules