Seniors who completed the New Student Workshop at Liberty will still be able to register on April 2, 2020! However, BC will be cancelling all registration workshops scheduled for that day due to the high school district closure. But don’t worry, Liberty students will still receive or have access to plenty of resources to assist them through enrollment. Please visit the Senior Google Classroom (code: phtstsf) for resources related to registration.
Students who attended the NSW will be eligible to register on April 2, 2020. Between now and then, students will receive the following resources:
- How to register instructions
- How to access their Education plan in Starfish
- Information about additional registration resources that will be available
It is important for students to check their BC email often, at least twice a week. Changes are happening fast and BC staff wants to make sure students stay up to date.
For students who missed the New Student Workshop at Liberty, but are BC bound, can do the following:
- Complete the online orientation: https://launch.comevo.com/bakersfieldcollege/568.
- Schedule a virtual counseling appointment: Contact the Office of Outreach & Schools Relations at (661) 395-4276
If students have any questions at all, please contact the Office of Outreach & School Relations at (661) 395-4276.
The BC campus has created a COVID-19 briefing webpage which is the hub of information, resources, and an archive for BC campus communication efforts. Check it out at www.bakersfieldcollege.edu/covid-19-update
As changes arise, BC will remain in contact with Liberty staff and students.