The following items are needed to enroll a student at Liberty High School.
- Completed Registration Packet
- Proof of residence
- All students must provide proof of residence in the Liberty High School boundary. Acceptable proof of residence would be:
Electric/Gas Bill Water Bill Telephone Bill (not cell phone)
Cable Bill Auto Registration
* Proof of residence must be in the parent/guardian's name and must be a current bill within the last 30 days.
* Rental and lease agreements are not accepted.
-Students must provide proof of current immunizations. If student is enrolling from out of country must provide proof that the student is free of active Tuberculosis.
- Birth Certificate
- If your student is coming from a Continuation School, Community School or Juvenile Detention Facility, the parent/legal guardian and the student must meet with the Dean of Students before the student can be registered.
- Please call our Dean's office to set up an appointment (661) 587-0925 ext. 65107
- Please indicate if your student has been enrolled elsewhere in any Special Education Programs.
- If enrolling/transferring during the school year must provide withdrawal form from previous school.
If a student needs to be withdrawn from Liberty High School the parent/guardian must come to the registrar’s office in order to start the process. If transferring to another school within the Kern High School District the parent/guardian must submit new proof of residence to the registrar in order to begin the drop process.
The below forms may be printed and turned into the registrar's office. Concurrent enrollment forms may be submitted to the AP of Instruction or the student's counselor.